6511 RV Nijmegen
||Stichting Doornroosje Twee
||+31-243224737 (Merleyn, only during activities)
+31-243554243 (Doornroosje, office for Merleyn)
||monday through friday 09:00 – 17:00
|Kamer van Koophandel nummer
Directions and Parking
Open Google Maps for this location Alternative: National Geographic.
NS journey planner: plan your rail trip.
Site for handheld / mobile: plan your rail trip.
Apps for Google Android and Apple iOS: NS info page.
Schedules for trains going to:
- Arnhem, Utrecht, Rotterdam/Den Haag, Amsterdam, Den Helder, Zutphen, Deventer, Zwolle
- ‘s Hertogenbosch, Tilburg, Roosendaal
- Tiel, Boxmeer, Venray, Venlo, Roermond
To view this travel information you need Adobe Reader.
Click on the image to download this free software.
Our spaces are let for activities that fit our profile.
Costs vary with the specific support each activity requires.
Catering, technical support, wardrobe and security are provided by Doornroosje.
Ticket sales are up to the organizing party, but Doornroosje can offer this service.
A rental activaty must be practible and our own schedule has priority.
Call us to discuss your proposition (+31-243554243) or send an e-mail.
Click on a pdf-icon to open the specs.
Click the right mouse button and select the correct option to download the file.
- Lighting specs
- Sound specs
- DJ gear specs
For more information call: +31-243554243, fax: +31-243568015 or send an e-mail.
- Always follow the instructions of personnel and/or security.
- There is a minimum age for concerts in Merleyn. Visitors younger than 16 need to be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- There is a minimum age of 16 for our dance nights. Valid identification must be shown on request.
- We don’t give out alcohol to anyone under 18. Supplying alcohol to minors is strictly prohibited. Minors are not allowed to consume alcohol; if they have been consuming alcohol previously this could result in denying them access to the venue.
- Weapons and/or objects that can be used as weapons are not allowed in.
- Trading in either soft or hard drugs is strictly prohibited, as is the use of hard drugs.
- You are not allowed to bring your own drink and food into the venue.
- Taken goods will not be returned.
- You are expected to cooperate when entrance control is taking place. This may include checking the content of bags and clothing.
- Smoking (including e-smoking/vaping) is restricted to designated areas.
- Without explicit permission photography, filming and sound recording are prohibited.
- Spreading flyers or hanging posters is not allowed without explicit permission of the venue.
- If you leave the building during an event you will have to pay again to be admitted back in.
- You are not allowed to take consumptions outside.
- Minimize noise on departure, as Merleyn is situated in a residential area.
- Do not litter for the same reason.
- We reserve the right to refuse entrance to anyone with offensive clothing and/or clothing related to clubs of any kind.
Not following these rules could result in being denied access to Merleyn.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.